Customer Care Representative – Pewaukee, WI
Kelly Services has an immediate need for multiple Customer Care Representative’s for our client, one of the leading Health Insurance providers located in Pewaukee, WI
This is a long-term contract with potential for perm placement
Pay rate: $17/hr
•*Full time and part time positions available
Full-Time Work hours: Monday – Friday 10:30am to 7:00pm
Part Time Work Hours: Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM , Monday - Friday: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM or 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
As a Customer Care Rep you will be responsible for functioning on a learning curve to become fully proficient in all aspects of customer service, claims and/or membership issue resolution.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs research and analysis, advocating on behalf of customers through whole case methods.
- Learns to provide full service to members, providers, group administrators, and brokers by processing health care claims, handling inquiries, and/or performing membership functions.
- Performs at least two of the three functions routinely.
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Receives inbound telephone calls or paper and electronic claims from members and providers.
- Resolves issues for members, providers, group administrators and brokers.
- Analyzes the situation and completes research to ensure no rework or follow-up issues.
- Applies knowledge of policies and procedures, products, legislation and claims workflow.
- Interacts with systems to ensure claims are paid or denied based on terms of contract.
- Requires HS diploma or equivalent;
- 2 years of experience in an automated customer service environment
- Demonstrated ability to listen effectively, use probing skills to obtain relevant information and establish rapport quickly with customers and co-workers; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to navigate on the computer
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience muti-tasking.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Let us help advance your career today.
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
•*Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below to submit your resume.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Resolve Customer Issue