PDS Tech is seeking an MP&P Technical Analyst in Huntington Beach. CA.
- The Evaluation and Measurement Team is responsible for supporting design, development, production programs, and In-Service aircraft.
- The team provides certification and qualification services across the value stream for NDE and Measurement.
- The team works on commercial and defense aircraft including: 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, 787, KC-46, B1B, and P-8 as well as on development programs such as SLS, CST-100, 777X, and MQ-25.
- The team also conducts research and development with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- This team spans the entire product life cycle from research and development to active airframe support.
- Performs complex analysis and evaluation of parts, materials, processes, technology or equipment through research and testing to ensure safety, reliability and adherence to requirements and specifications.
- Leads, coordinates and conducts complex analysis of failed parts and processes to reduce or eliminate future failures.
- Generates test plans, identifies and categorizes failure, determines root cause and documents results and recommendations.
- Leads the proposal, development and validation of revisions to procedures and specifications.
- Determines suitability of parts, materials and processes and coordinates resolution of complex issues with suppliers and customers.
- Supports continuous improvement of products and processes by leading the design, development, fabrication, testing, evaluation and implementation of new concepts and technology.
- Provides technical expertise, application knowledge and performance history to internal and external customers.
- Supports the training and development of others.
- Certified NAS410-compliant (or equivalent) Level 3 in Magnetic Particle (MT) and Dye Penetrant (PT) required.
- Experience/requirements necessary to certify to BSS7698 Level 3 requirements in both MT and PT.
- Experienced in NDE Techniques and NDE equipment.
- Excellent communication skills, work in multidisciplinary teams, a strong desire to work with technical and non-technical audiences, and be a self-starter.
- Excellent time management skills to manage several simultaneous projects effectively.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MP&P Technical Analyst 4 $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Business Process Improvement
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Multidisciplinary Approach