* THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION (APPROX. 3 MONTH CONTRACT PERIOD TO START) - This position requires coming into the NYC office Monday-Friday*
We are empowering the fight against incurable diseases.
Today, the "best" option for a patient diagnosed with an incurable disease is a prescription that, at most, temporarily improves symptoms. In the face of this stark prognosis, an alternative treatment option provides an avenue for hope: clinical trials.
For physicians, finding trials and figuring out which patients are a good fit is an enormous amount of work that takes away from the care of the patient sitting in front of them. SiteRx gives them a better option. Our software equips doctors to incorporate clinical research as a patient care option, generating significant new income for their practice and providing patients access to potentially life-saving treatments. And the best part: this is achieved all while maintaining their existing workflow.
We are looking for a Patient Success Advocate with excellent customer service experience to join our Patient team.
The Patient Success Advocate will be responsible for guiding our patients through their assigned clinical trials. This includes but is not limited to mastery of protocol-specific inclusion/exclusion criteria, and engaging with the patients as they progress through the trial. The Patient Success Advocate will mainly be responsible for calling consented or interested patients, getting them excited about participating in clinical research, and working with them throughout the process to deliver excellent customer service.
If you are a curious, motivated and detail oriented person, looking to make an immediate impact at an exciting startup, please get in touch!
About You and The Role:
* Make 40-50+ outbound calls a day, responding to patients that are interested in participating in a clinical trial; assess preliminary subject eligibility against protocol specific inclusion and exclusion criteria
* Reach out to patients that consented to trials in the past but did not qualify at the time to see if they are interested in participating in other trials
* Keep patients warm in between the moment they sign a consent form and join the clinical research trial
* Explain the clinical trial process thoroughly to the patient
* Assist the patient in getting connected with the clinical research site
* Follow up with patients to get feedback on their experience at the research site
* Develop and maintain a working knowledge of assigned medical indications
* Review patient database and other electronic platforms as required to identify potential study patients and initiate contact
* Ensure accurate collection and entry of patient information into the relevant databases while on the phone
* Ensure courteous and efficient service is provided to all callers
* Support other members of your team as well as cross-functional team members
* Attend and contribute to department meetings
* Bachelor's degree, Associate's degree or equivalent with a passion for communicating to people
* Prior history delivering excellent customer service is required; call center experience a plus
* Healthcare industry and patient care experience, preferred
* Bilingual (Spanish/English), required
* Be a fast learner with the capacity to retain and differentiate key enrollment criteria across clinical trials
* Demonstrate a focus on process improvement and be capable of articulating ideas for improving efficiency and maximizing results
* Possess well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability to work well independently, as well as with co-workers, peers, supervisor, and external customers
* Strong communication skills with other team members
* Able to maintain confidentiality with HIPAA guidelines, patient information, and other sensitive information
* Demonstrate professionalism, sense of urgency, and self-motivation to achieve required metrics
SiteRx is an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are for everyone, and we welcome you to come as you are.
Among other benefits, we offer our employees:
* Knowledge that you're making a real contribution toward the cure of Alzheimer's and other neurodegenerative diseases
* Highly competitive salary and compensation structure
* Unlimited PTO
* Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage
* Life and AD&D Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Call Centers
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Trials