To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
37 Sunset Inn Road
Lafayette Township, NJ 07848
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
American Addiction Centers • Lafayette Township, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
The Human Resources Coordinator contributes overall goals and objectives of the American Addiction Centers Human Resources Team, as well as, providing day-to-day human resources support that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources Generalist assists with the implementation of services, policies, and programs, assists company managers with Human Resources issues and administers all phases of human resources function.
Reports To: Director of Human ResourcesResponsibilities
- Maintains and applies knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Facilitates the talent acquisition process by working with the hiring manager to determine position requirements, posting jobs, screening candidates, checking employment references, processing background checks, and scheduling drug screenings.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation and the on-boarding process to ensure a positive transition into the position.
- Facilitate employee benefit orientation and timely enrollment based on eligibility, assist with open enrollment.
- Manage and maintain the employment record and where applicable update employee data in the iCIMS and UltiPro system.
- Create reports to analyze Human Resources key metrics, edit system data, create presentations, and compliance reporting needed for EEO-1.
- Conduct training and provide coaching on topics including interviewing, hiring , terminations, performance evaluations, safety, and compliance.
- Track necessary licensure requirements including TB test, first aid & CPR, and certifications by ensuring entry into database and providing timely reports to managers and employees on expiring documents.
- Assist with employee relations issues and any issues handled directly by the Human Resources Director.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Facilitate performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Manage leave of absence process in compliance with State and Federal regulations and document interactive process.
- Investigate work place accidents and file claim with Workers’ Compensation insurance carrier and follow through on alternative jobs, and documenting interactive process.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations as requested.
- Check payroll entries before payroll is transmitted to ensure expected changes have been made and are accurate.
- Ensure open positions in iCIMS and update accurately. Assist with prescreening as requested.
- Credentialing Medical Staff to comply with Joint Commission standards.
- Knowledge of: Joint Commission standards, DCF standards, state and federal statutes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PHR/SPHR preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with HRIS, Time & Attendance, Payroll systems, and Web based application.
- If in personal recovery, a minimum of 2 years clean and sober.
AAC is committed to principles of equal opportunities for all employees. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with State and Federal disability discrimination laws.