As a Plate Former Lead you will…
- Provide training for new and existing employees to maintain current knowledge relative to production and quality standards.
- Fill in for call-ins and/or vacations as needed.
- Assist manager in adjusting crew schedule for call-ins.
- Report personnel issues to manager.
- Proactively promote open exchange of information and communication within the department and manager.
- Monitor production speeds and quality.
- Assist with change-overs.
- Assist in looking up information on specific jobs.
- Provide break relief when needed.
- Assist in prioritizing maintenance change-overs.
- Make UPC’s when needed.
- Prepare raw material rolls for operations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
This might be the job for you if you…
- Are self-motivated with outstanding decision making skills
- Have organizational and good time management skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good attitude and attendance
- Be willing to learn new things
- Have the ability to work changing work schedules
Why you should apply…
- Great Benefits
- 401K Match
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Outstanding Teamwork and Culture
The Ideal candidate will know and/or learn how to operate all equipment in assigned areas. Follow all safety practices, lead by example, have a great work ethic and have good attendance.
To apply, please upload a resume and complete an online application at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manufacturing Team Leader (2-2-3, 12hr Nights)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, DisabilitiesExperience
- 3 - 5 years: Please provide 3-5 years
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Requirement Prioritization
- Self Motivation