Responsible for all administrative functions of the department: answering phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, managing correspondence and scheduling couriers, processing expense reports, meeting/event planning, creating or modifying business documents, preparing presentations from source materials, handling teleconference and WebEx setups, acting as a liaison for remote access issues.Responsibilities:
• Provides general administrative support. May provide back up support to higher-level management as needed.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
• Interacts with high-level executives and handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
• May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
• Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
• Orders business cards and stationery.
• Uses and understands MS Office Suite, Delta View and other business-specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site, and other department management systems (as applicable).
• Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
• Coordinates on and offsite meetings, dinners, events and team activities
• May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
• Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
• 3 years of administrative experience, preferably supporting executive management
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience with domestic and international travel and expense processing
• Experience monitoring and maintaining SharePoint sites
• Sharp attention to detail and excellent organization
• Safeguards confidential information
• Strong and effective communicationOther desirable :
• Project management ability to drive projects as needed
• Previous pharma experience preferred, large corporations and healthcare organizations considered
Microsoft Power Point
General Administrative Support