The Commercial Construction Estimator will be overseeing projects $20M from ground breaking to completion. This opportunity will allow for a huge amount of career growth and has bonus incentive.
Austin based Commercial General Contractor overseeing ground up projects of $20M+ with a pipeline of $200M. Growing in size and looking for an experienced ground up commercial Estimator that is looking to grow within the company.
Seeking experienced Estimator to join the team who share the same vision, values and goals. Project Manager maintain and grow successful relationships with owners, architects, subcontractors, vendors and internal staff. Project Manages are responsible for the successful execution and timely completion of all construction project phases from dirt work to the punch list and all activities in between including, but not limited to, scheduling, conducting subcontractor and owner/architect meetings, enforcing all corporate safety rules and regulations, driving the quality control program and inspecting work in progress to ensure quality workmanship and conformity to contract documents and plan specifications.
The successful Commercial Construction Estimator will have the following:
- 8-10 year's experience in a Commercial Project Manager/ Estimator Role
- Experience as Estimator on Ground Up Commercial and Mixed-use projects.
- High-rise and Hospitality construction experience.
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent
- Basic life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan