St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital is an acute care hospital offering medical and surgical services to the Fort Bend community. Clinical services include heart and vascular, gastroenterology, neurosciences, diagnostic imaging, women services, orthopedics, and surgical services including the latest in robotic surgery technology, the da Vinci Xi. The hospital offers The University of Texas MD Anderson Regional Care Center on its campus. Sugar Land Hospital is a Pink Ribbon Facility offering 3-D digital mammography-one of only 100 sites in the United States.
CHI St. Luke's Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, has been serving our community since 1954. We proudly provide a vast array of services that help us keep our community safe and healthy.
If you are compassionate about healthcare and would like to impact patients every day, connect with CHI St. Luke's Health today to experience what it is like to collaborate with a talented healthcare team!
As a Registered Nurse in our Emergency Department, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- One or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Skills: RN, Registered Nurse, ED, Emergency Department, ER, Emergency Room, Trauma, patient care #missioncritical
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.