To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statewide, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SAP Industrial Functional Analyst
Grifols • US-State-PA
Posted 2 months ago
For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals, pharmacies, and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care. Grifols’ three main divisions – Bioscience, Diagnostic & Hospital – develop, manufacture, and market innovative products and services available in more than 100 countries. At Grifols we are united around a strong sense of pride – operating under the highest standards for quality and safety.
We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. We would love for you to consider growing your career with us. If challenging and meaningful work excites you, make a difference and join us in this rewarding enterprise!
IT Applications Functional Analyst – SAP Industrial Functional Analyst
The focus of an IT Applications Functional Analyst is to execute projects and actively facilitate work between business units and IT groups to translate, manage, and prioritize requirements to enable creation of value added IT solutions. For this reason, deep understanding of the business environment and processes of the business area being supported is needed. Knowledge of SAP functionalities as it related to Plan Maintenance, Quality and Production is required for this role.
Essential Job Duties:
Relationship Management, Planning, and Strategic Alignment:
- Builds effective and trusting working relationships with all business and IT partners in areas of responsibility and collaboration.
- Continuously improves knowledge of business processes, industry trends, and IT systems to better communicate IT capabilities and support IT solutions development.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with business stakeholders, external service providers, and subject matter experts of key functional areas.
- Takes an active role collaborating with cross-functional IT teams at all levels of the organization to ensure that expectations and IT development efforts are aligned with business goals.
Project Delivery and Management:
- Proactively identifies project risks and issues; helps determine necessary escalation, mitigation, and resolution steps.
- Regularly communicates deliverables status, concerns, and issues to direct Manager, the Project Manager, and the project team.
- Creates, reviews, updates, and may approve required documentation for changes and projects as assigned in accordance with IT Methodology.
- Participates in the planning of projects of varying size and complexity, contributing Information based on specific expertise.
- Takes a lead role within project teams in areas of expertise, and may advise and monitor external service provider team members.
IT Operational Support:
- Ensures IT quality, legal, and regulatory compliance through adherence to quality control standards in all activities.
- Monitors and addresses assigned issues and changes to ensure timely resolution; updates stakeholders regularly on progress.
- Regularly communicates individual task status, open issues, and challenges to impacted stakeholders and/or direct manager.
- Continuously improves level of expertise in technical and professional skills required to perform assigned job duties.
- Contributes to the development, documentation, and evolution of IT policies, procedures, and tools to align with business and IT strategies and ensure sustainability of services.
- Interfaces with clients and IT teams to communicate requirements gaps, issues, risks, and solutions in support of the introduction of system enhancements and new applications
- Identifies and assesses evolving business requirements and associated changes that may be required in IT systems to provide modified or additional functionality.
- Documents and reviews business requirements, as-is and to-be business and application process flows, and influences, facilitates, and negotiates required system changes.
- Ensures systems requirements and issues of diverse scope are identified and communicated to all appropriate IT technical support teams.
Knowledge Sharing and Consulting:
- Participates in the education of partners in industry and IT best practices in areas of responsibility and expertise.
- Mentors peers and junior level staff with both challenging and routine assignments by sharing knowledge and experience.
- Maintains a current awareness of information technology and solutions; proactively develops and communicates ideas for technical system improvements.
- Develops and delivers effective business documentation and presentations of process and technical information across organizational levels.
IT Service Delivery and Process Capabilities Assurance - Common to all IT Roles:
- Understands and applies continuous improvement principles to business and IT processes in area of responsibility.
- Ensures compliance with technology policies and regulatory requirements and takes appropriate action to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Proactively seeks and addresses operational opportunities for cost reduction while maintaining or improving IT efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develops and promotes ideas for the continuous improvement of IT technologies, services, and procedures with IT leadership and the IT Process Improvement team.
- Actively identifies and advises IT management of potential business, technical, and compliance risks relating to the delivery of IT services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or closely related field is required.
- Requires at least 3 years of related experience. Experience in a GXP environment is preferred. Experience in SAP, quality, manufacturing or plant maintenance areas is preferred.
- Directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements. Example: If a job level requires a Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years of experience, an equivalency could include 8 years of experience, an Associate’s degree with 6 years of experience, or a Master’s degree with 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of system lifecycle management.
- Advanced skill level in Requirements testing and traceability methods.
- Advanced skill level in MS Office products.
- Experience in process improvement principles and practices, as well as project implementation is required.
- Project Management experience on a global level is preferred.
- Knowledge of IT services, processes, and operating models.
- Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines in a fast pace environment.
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with ability to network, negotiate, influence and collaborate.
- Takes ownership and is proactive.
- Estimating, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in English required; ability to communicate effectively in Spanish desirable.
*This job description is accurate at the date of publication. It is intended to provide information essential to understanding the scope and general nature of the work performed by job holders within this position. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Other duties may be assigned and qualifications required may change over time.
Grifols is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable State/Federal laws. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Location: PA-Allentown|FL-Altamonte Springs|LA-Alexandria|TX-Amarillo|TX-Arlington|GA-Augusta|CO-Aurora|TX-Austin|CA-Bakersfield|LA-Baton Rouge|TX-Houston|AL-Birmingham|CA-Bellflower|TX-Beaumont|ID-Boise|TX-Brownsville|IA-Council Bluffs|UT-Cedar City|UT-Clearfield|IL-Chicago|OH-Cincinnati|TN-Clarksville|CA-City of Industry|CO-Colorado Springs|TX-Dallas|VA-Danville|CO-Denver|IA-Des Moines|TX-Eagle Pass|TX-Edinburg|CA-Emeryville|TX-El Paso|PA-Erie|WA-Everett|NC-Fayetteville|MI-Farmington Hills|MI-Flint|OH-Columbus|MD-Frederick|AR-Ft. Smith|TX-Ft. Worth|AZ-Glendale|MD-Baltimore|DC-Washington|VA-Hampton|IN-Indianapolis|IL-Joliet|MI-Kalamazoo|WA-Kennewick|CO-Lakewood|PA-Lancaster|TX-Laredo|LA-Lafayette|NE-Lincoln|UT-Logan|NV-Las Vegas|GA-Macon|TX-McAllen|PA-McKeesport|MA-Medford|AZ-Mesa|FL-Miami|WI-Milwaukee|AL-Mobile|OK-Midwest City|TN-Nashville|NC-RTP|NC-Clayton|NC-Benson|NC-Raleigh|NY-Melville|TX-San Antonio|LA-Monroe|TX-Del Rio|TX-Killeen|TX-Corpus Christi|TX-Fort Worth|TX-FT Worth|OK-Oklahoma City|TX-Waco|SD-Sioux Falls|NM-Santa Fe|AL-Tuscaloosa|LA-Shreveport|AL-Huntsville|FL-Tallahassee|AL-Montgomery|LA-Lake Charles|FL-Pensacola|AR-Little Rock|NC-Atlantic Beach|AL-Phenix City|VA-Roanoke|FL-Jacksonville|SC-Greenville|NC-Durham|NC-Winston Salem|NC-Charlotte|OR-Eugene|OR-Salem|OR-Springfield|UT-Provo|OR-Portland|WA-Spokane|CO-Pueblo|NV-North Las Vegas|AZ-Yuma|OH-Canton|IL-Peoria|KY-Louisville|IN-Anderson|OH-Youngstown|OH-Akron|OH-Dayton|OH-Toledo|IL-Rockford|PA-Harrisburg|IL-Waukegan|IL-Bloomington|MI-Saginaw|IL-Champaign|MN-West St Paul|MI-Lansing|MN-Moorhead|MN-Fridley|MN-St. Paul|NC-North Carolina|WA-Seattle|NV-Reno|TX-Odessa|AK-Offsite|UT-Ogden|CA-Orange|UT-Orem|TX-PA-Port Arthur|WV-Parkersburg|AZ-Phoenix|PA-Pittsburgh|ID-Pocatello|VA-Portsmouth|PA-Reading|ID-Rexburg|VA-Richmond|UT-Roy|LA-Ruston|GA-Savannah|IN-South Bend|CA-San Diego|UT-Sandy|OH-Shaker Heights|UT-Salt Lake City|TX-San Marcos|WA-Tacoma|UT-Taylorsville|TX-Temple|IN-Terre Haute|KS-Topeka|CA-Van Nuys|OH-Whitehall|DE-Wilmington|WA-Yalkima|AL-Opelika|MI-Port Huron|WI-Menasha|NV-Sparks|PA-Fairless Hills|FL-Orlando|TX-Mission|PA-Penn Hills|CA-San Francisco|KY-Bowling Green|TX-Carrollton|CA-Chula Vista|GA-Columbus|CA-Fresno|VA-FUTURE|TX-Garland|LA-Houma|NC-Kannapolis|TX-Lancaster|IN-Merrillville|VA-Newport News|FL-Panama City|CA-Upland|TX-Victoria|CA-Lancaster|GA-Atlanta|MN-Minneapolis|NM-Albuquerque|MO-St. Louis|NY-New York City|MA-Boston|NY-Rochester|VA-Norfolk|MI-Battle Creek|NY-Buffalo|NY-Syracuse|FL-Ft Walton Bch|PA-Philadelphia|MI-Inkster|FL-DeLand|VA-Bristol|MS-Hattiesburg|CA-Reseda|AL-Dothan|TN-Kingsport|KY-Paducah|KY-Owensboro|Puerto Rico|UT-Spanish Fork|TN-Johnson City|VA-Danville|MT-Billings|WY-Cheyenne|AR-Fayetteville|MO-Springfield|SC-Charleston|SC-Columbia|CT-New Haven|CT-Hartford|FL-Ft. Lauderdale|NJ-Atlantic City|LA-New Orleans|NY-Manhattan & Lower Hudson Valley|KS-Wichita|Southwest USA|Gulf Coast USA|VA-Charlottesville|NY-Long Island|VA-Winchester|VA-Harrisonburg|KS-Kansas City|NY-Albany|TN-Knoxville|OH-Cleveland|NY-Binghamton|NE-Omaha|VA-Arlington|MO-Kansas City|CA-Sacramento|CA-Oakland|CA-Modesto|NJ-New Brunswick|NJ-Freehold|NJ-Toms River|NJ-Cherry Hill|NJ-Camden|DE-Newark|ME-Maine|VT-Vermont|TX-Lubbock|OK-Tulsa|NC-Gastonia|SC-Rock Hill|FL-Ocala|FL-Kissimmee|NC-Greenville|TN-Memphis|GA-Albany|CA-Los Angeles: