Community Hospital • Cardiac IntermediateSchedule:
Part-time (Non-Benefit Eligible) • Nights • .6 FTE (4-12 hr/pp; 7p-7a e/oweekend, holiday rotation• 48Location:
Associates Degree Required
SIGN ON INCENTIVE PROGRAM FOR ALL REGISTERED NURSES AND GRADUATE NURSES
Willing to train RN's and Graduate Nurses without Critical Care experience
The Cardiac Intermediate Unit is a 26 bed telemetry intermediate care unit which provides care for seriously-ill patients with an intensity of service and/or severity of illness requirement higher than can be cared for on a medical-surgical unit, yet does not require intensive care nursing care.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Current professional licensure by the State of Indiana Health Professions Bureau.
• BSN desirable.
• Successful completion of the The Community Healthcare System's Personnel and Nursing Orientation Programs.
• Obtains and maintains current certification as required in specialty areas.
• Obtains and maintains current CPR certification.
Internal Posting: 5/20/19 - 5/26/19
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations