To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbury, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
TeamHealth • Woodbury, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drafts complex contracts from the PCCR for Independent Contractor physicians, employee physicians and/or employee nurses, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Monitors, reviews and edits documents drawn up by Contracts Specialist for content and accuracy. Ensures contract flow progresses on a timely basis.
- Researches and clarifies information submitted on PCCR's. Interfaces with Recruiters with respect to contracts returned for edits.
- Interfaces with Sr. Vice President on unusual PCCR and contract requests.
- Interfaces with recruiters with respect to contracts returned with edit.
- Provides backup for Contracts Specialist position.
- Maintains contract language directories in word processing system
- Answers contract questions posed by others.
- Prepares simple hospital contracts and amendments.
- Participates in an integrated work team as a responsible team member.
- Assists in the facilitation of the team process at TeamHealth by serving as an active member of team. This includes attending all team related meetings; participating in developing and implementing centerwide and team goals; participating in problem-solving and decision making; supporting corporate and center management decisions; being flexible and adaptable to change; establishing trust and respect for other team members; placing team needs first; and by completing all necessary training.
- Follows the norms and guidelines established by the team for communication, production, efficiency, conflict resolution, decision-making, problem-solving, and interpersonal relations.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two years of college or equivalent education with preferred course work in English, Communication, etc.;
- Three to five years of legal experience; paralegal certificate a plus;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written, with emphasis on grammar);
- Excellent organizational skills, task efficiency and orientation to detail;
- Excellent computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheet, database management);
- Good judgment and decision-making skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/deadlines; and
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- NonePHYSICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Job performed in a well-lit, modern office setting;
- Occasional carrying/lifting (10 pounds or less);
- Occasional bending/stooping/ reaching/standing;
- Low to moderate stress;
- Occasional to moderate overtime( evening/weekend);
- Prolonged sitting; and
- Prolonged work in a PC/Computer.
This position may require manual dexterity and/or frequent use of the computer, telephone, 10-key, calculator, office machines (copier, scanner, fax) and/or the ability to perform repetitive motions and/or meet production standards to comply with the essential functions. Also, may require physical and/or mental stamina to work overtime, additional hours beyond a regular schedule and/or more than five days per week.
The above information on this description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Cooperative, positive, courteous and professional behavior and conduct is an essential function of every position. All employees must be able to work with others beyond giving and receiving instructions. This includes getting along with co-workers, peers and management without exhibiting behavior extremes. Job functions may require personal leadership skills such as conflict resolution, negotiating, instructing, persuading, speaking with others as well as responding appropriately to job performance feedback from the supervisor. Additionally, the information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.