Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of Business Development of Atlantic Aviation, this position will be part of the Business Development team who are responsible for identifying, evaluating, pursuing and executing acquisitions, divestitures and strategic real estate investments and development. This individual who will be based in Arlington, Virginia will be an experienced financial analyst or business development associate with strong financial, analytical and transaction related skills.
- Evaluate potential new investment prospects and business opportunities;\
- Work with BD and Operations teams to provide the analytical support and reporting from inception through implementation
- Present opportunities to senior management and board of directors for consideration
- Draft proposal and transaction documents to include term sheets, letters of intent and investment memos;
- Participate in negotiations with vendors, investors as well as other parties;
- Be actively involved in transaction structuring and construction of detailed financial models to include optimal capital structure and purchase price
- Quantitative and qualitative analyses, valuation, modeling, and data reporting are required core skills
- Strong appreciation of customer service principles and the Atlantic Aviation service philosophy.
- Foster and maintain professional work relationships with operational leaders and co-workers.
- Adhere to the principles of the “Atlantic Attitude” at all times
- Degree in Business Administration or related field (Economics, Finance or Real Estate), with 3-5 years of experience in job offered, or 5 years’ experience in investment banking, private equity, transaction advisory or corporate development within or on behalf of aviation services, transportation, banking, real estate or other similar industry. Fixed Base Operations (FBO) industry experience is a plus, although not essential.
- Prior experience must include reviewing, structuring, and executing principal equity investments; managing portfolios pre- and post-investment.
- Performing financial analysis and modeling, including asset valuation and acquisition due
- Active/leading role in monitoring and reporting on project performance and financial outcomes (current and realized)
- Consulting background in Accounting or Management Consulting firm would be a
- Superior oral, numerical and written communication
- Superior client and customer management
- Excellent organizational, strategic planning and project management
- Able and willing to travel
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
MIC Global Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a drug free workplace. We exercise high ethical standards and are committed to complying with all laws in the jurisdiction where we conduct business. Our internal policies and procedures support this commitment.
Use Statistical Method