To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Web Developer
Apex Systems • tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
MASTER SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (CLIENT SIDE)
Apex Systems is looking for qualified candidates to fill immediate openings to join our team supporting the SOF Enterprise Knowledge Management (KM) mission in Tampa, FL. The SOF Enterprise KM operations are defined as the integration of people, processes, and technology, to facilitate the exchange of operationally relevant information and expertise to increase organizational performance. This involves creating, organizing, applying, and transferring knowledge to facilitate situational understanding and decision-making, which enables decision superiority.
The qualified Software Developer shall analyze requirements and design, code, test, debug and document custom or framework-based front-end script and markup language.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA and Git-based source control systems like Bitbucket)
- Writing unit tests.
- Development using version control systems like GitHub and continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Latest technologies like typescript and ES6.
- Providing technical and execution oversight to junior team members.
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Developer Tools.
- Application optimization & Responsive Web design.
- Developing web applications using an MVC architecture.
- Well versed with IDE - Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code.
- Expert level knowledge with SharePoint 2013 and 2016 on-prem.
Required Minimum Experience:
8+ years' related experience
SOF Operational Experience preferred
High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree Preferred
IAT II certifications required
Not required at time of hire, but ability to obtain and maintain Secret Clearance is required
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178