Louis Berger Services is seeking a Transportation Engineering Intern for the summer of 2021.
• Assist with the development and implementation of engineering documents and work plans for transportation operations and maintenace projects.
• Develop Maintenance Rating Program tracking and condition monitoring program.
• Assist with enhancement of bridge work order process in computerize maintenance management system (CMMS).
• Develop library of submittals, plans, scopes of services and other project documents.
• Create mobilization tool kit from available materials to standardize and improve project startup process.
• Participates and provides support on local Inclusion & Diversity group initiative.
Some experience in civil engineering and infrastructure.
Two years of college coursework.
Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures • Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
Engineering coursework in civil engineering w/emphais on transportation infrastructure.
Demonstrated experience or familiary with roads and bridges.
• General understanding of operations and maintenance.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 12214
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.