You will be part of an agile team where you will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code; ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. We are on a mission to change the way we innovate, architect, and deliver tech products to help the bank modernize the way we work. The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of an Associate degree and 5 years' systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 7 years' higher education and/or work experience
- Worked on multiple projects of a basic to moderately complex systems analysis, design and development
- An ability to build out products & products enhancements from idea through to launch
- The candidate must be able to effectively collaborate, and show positive, mutual respect to all fellow team members.
- A team player mindset with an ability to thrive and effectively communicate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
ASP.NET, lots of SQL Server Database work, some SSIS packages, Stored Procedure creation
M&T Bank is a Top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing and financial stable regional banks in the country, we offer our technology employees a wide range of performance-based career development opportunities. We have a strong commitment to our customers and the communities we serve, and we continue to grow with a focus on the future. So, when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. Grow with us.