3rd Shift Supervisor Needed in Royersford Warehouse!
Up to $23/hr!
Overtime Available! Weekly Pay! Apply Today!
For more info call Jenn today at
610-326-0700 OR Txt "Supervisor" to
Job Details for Supervisor:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM.
(May have to work 10 hour days on Wednesdays and OT as needed)
Job Responsibilities & Description for Supervisor:
- Will be responsible for up to 25 employees in the nuclear laundry industry and the day to day process of seeing that the product is washed, sorted, dried, Hands on role
- Starts the day with a production managers meeting they would attend where all the managers go over the days direction and needs
- Needs to be able to ensure that the employees are completing the process in a timely manner and correctly
- Training new employees
- Managing daily employee attendance & coaching as needed
- MUST have people management skills
- Data entry of work orders as needed
- Verifying order paperwork has been completed correctly
Job Requirements for Supervisor:
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- MUST be comfortable working in an environment that processes laundry for the power plant industry, highly regulated.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers. Entry Level, Warehouse, walmart, shipping, machine, operator, pull, pick, wash, dry, supervisor, third shift, 3rd shift, royersford, warehouse, Supervisor, lead, manager, Collegeville, limerick, Pottstown, team lead, manager, supervisor.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Inventory Control
- Distribution (Business)
- Packaging And Labeling