Calling all telephony-telecom experts, this opportunity supports and provides subject matter expertise to all Avangrid Contact Centers (CT/NY/ME). Use your skills to advance our customer experience by; initiating cooperation with IT, business area leaders and vendors to maintain seamless customer care communications and operations. Participate as the customer care technology lead in related projects and initiatives, including system upgrades and new technology implementations.
Skills and Requirements
- Work with the Avangrid Customer Service management team to establish needs, priorities, functionality, standards, reporting, procedures, and documentation for all contact center technical solutions, for example: Genesys Pure Connect product suite, ACD, IVR, quality assurance, recorder and reporting, disaster recovery, workforce management tools.
- Perform system administration tasks including: application security, configuration, maintenance, upgrades, debugging, reporting, issue resolution with IT and/or system vendors and compliance with audit and regulatory controls.
- Responsible for maintaining 24x7x365 support coverage which includes monitoring and providing support for resolution of system issues and maintenance of all contact center telecommunications systems. Provide back-up/coverage for paid time-off of other analysts.
- Responsible for maintaining a disaster recovery system and back up plans for all contact centers. Assess all options depending on the situation presented; e.g. data center failure, fire, power outage and respond or provide direction accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or other technical discipline and 6 years of related experience preferred, or Associates Degree in Business, Computer Science or other technical discipline and 8 years of related experience required.
- Experience working in a contact center environment with responsibility for implementing and maintaining telephony/telecom technologies, including ACD, IVR, speech recognition, callback functionality, call routing, call control tables, outbound dialers, workforce management, quality assurance, etc. Experience working in a multiple contact center environment is required. Experience with the Genesys Pure Connect product suite is highly preferred.
AVANGRID employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties.
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply or [ Email removed ] - ||
Automatic Call Distributor
Interactive Voice Response