LOCATION: Home office in US Southeast corridor (GA, VA, NC, SC, AL, LA, FL)
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to District Sales Manager Foodservice Southeast
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
The ideal candidate lives in the Southeast corridor and has a strong background in managing and supporting a sales team.
- Develops sales plans and budgets for maximizing sales volume while meeting profit margin targets
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue, profit and expense goals within a defined geographic area
- Responsible for recruiting, training and developing staff as well as for day-to-day activities of the field sales organization. Provides analysis and potential of territory reports to management
- Responsible for personal interaction with existing customers to explore all potential sales opportunities including prospecting, presentations, pricing and closing of sales
- Attend trade shows and participates in industry associations
Education and/or Experience:
- Must be able to travel frequently (30-40%) including overnight travel
- Demonstrated skills and attributes include initiative, problem solving, negotiation, and persuasive communication skills (written, presentation and verbal)
- Strong financial acumen, analytical skills and organizational skills are required
- Solid experience with MS tools
- Ability to function independently
- Requires BA/BS preferably in business, sales/marketing or related field and 3-5 years Sales Management experience.
- 5+ years of previous sales or industry specific experience preferably with large accounts
#IND1P #CB1 #LI-TM1 #ZRS
- Commercial Awareness
- Event Management
- Financial Management