Tax Staff - PublicCompensation:
Our reputable client is seeking a Tax Accountant to join the company. The Tax Accountant will file federal and state tax returns and work with financial and income tax statements, ensuring they comply with tax laws. If you are a deadline driven Tax Accountant with excellent attention to detail and highly organized, this may be the role for you!
What you get to do every day
- Create tax solutions to incorrect tax fillings or complicated tax issues
- Determine legal tax savings and generate ways to improve profits
- Ensure client compliance with federal, state and local tax regulations
- Advise management on new tax laws or the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies
- Oversee tax preparation work that is outsourced
- Assemble tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, reports and maintain a company's tax database
- Stay informed on tax changes and industry trends by participating in educational opportunities, participating in professional organizations, keeping up with professional networks and reading professional publications
- Accurately assemble annual and quarterly tax reports
- 2+ years of public or corporate tax
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Bachelors or masters degree in Accounting or relevant field required
- CPA highly preferred
Email directly for more info: Bryan.Thierfelder@roberthalf com
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Tax Staff - Public and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Tax Staff - Public
for more information.
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Corporate Tax