Location: Oldsmar, FL
Job Description: Through effective communication skills and utilization of inspection tools, policies, procedures, the candidate inspects product to manufacturing and industry specifications including IPC and related reference documents and standards. Candidate also effectively interacts with manufacturing personnel, engineering, and management to deliver high quality product per delivery schedules. This is for 1st shift
- Experience in Cable/Wire Harness inspection to IPC/WHMA 620 standards.
- Experience inspecting crimp terminations and soldered connections on cable, wire harness and sub assemblies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Communicates effectively with assemblers, engineers, and management when resolving quality issues.
- Proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
- Proficient in using the Personal Computer.
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified Specialist/Knowledge will be a plus
- Fiber cable inspection experience
This is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
***To apply please send the updated copy of resume (shubham.Jumde(at)igrowstaff(dot)com) OR
OR then call me on 314-665-3250 for further details***