To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fishers, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Servicing VA Conveyance Specialist
Freedom Mortgage • Fishers, IN
Posted 1 month ago
The VA Conveyance Processing Specialist is responsible for monitoring an assigned portfolio of loans to ensure the monitoring of all RRC (Redemption, Ratification and Confirmation) loans, Transfer of Custody (TOC) submission, follow-up on all TOC claim payments, improper TOC processing and title package receipt and submission with investor/insurer timeframes. It is essential these functions are handled as timely as possible within established requirements to minimize all associated losses.
Essential Job Functions:
Monitor all VA loans in a redemption, ratification or confirmation (RRC) state
Work closely with attorney firms and monitor to ensure that title package submission occurs within insurer timeframes or extension is requested as required
Submit TOC on VALERI system
Follow-up daily/weekly on all outstanding TOC proceeds
Work to resolve all exceptions on suspended TOC funds
Monitor document execution queue and review all documents prior to execution
Handle all improper TOC processing
Monitor daily reports and queues
Act as a point of contact/liaison on all escalated issues ensuring that policies and procedures related to post sale processes are followed, including compliance with federal laws and regulations
Ensure Manager is kept informed of all trends and issues including, but not limited to VA TOC curtailments, VA offsets, Plan and schedule work so that it can be performed effectively and efficiently to reduce costs where possible by improving methods and processes
Complies timely and accurately with instructions provided by Manager. If unable to meet a deadline, the deadline must be renegotiated prior to the initial deadline date.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and teamwork, is punctual and dependable and adheres to Company policies and procedures.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong team player.
- Ability to manage time well and prioritize tasks.
- Microsoft office experience and advanced Excel knowledge.
- Strong work and business ethics.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as legal documents, policies and procedures and financial reports.
- Problem solve and seek new solutions to issues and/or work arounds.
- Ability to effectively write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient in computer skills and knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, accounting general ledgers, accounts receivable, accounts payable and e-mail internet software.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to handle high volumes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet critical departmental and federal timelines with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external clients/vendors.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University preferred; one to two years related VA experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
Customer Service Relationships:
- Assesses and diffuses problem situations and requires influencing others to reach consensus. Requires tact and diplomacy to handle difficult customer relationships. Explores alternatives and creative solutions to meeting the needs of customers.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 200 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for five consecutive years (2013-2017).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans