AWS Architect - 50% Remote - Security Clearance (preferred) - C2H
My client needs "DevOps" more "Infrastructure!"
- If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to URL blocked - click to apply. Subject: "Candidate Submission: AWS Architect"
- No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Location: 50% Remote / 50% Travel in the North East USA
Length of Contract: 12 Months Contract to Hire
Pay: $90.00 + Hourly - Negotiable based on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Government / Security
In need of an AWS Infrastructure Engineer to support a number of federal and commercial clients.
- Networking, Security, Automation
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet (or equivalent)
- Docker, Kubernetes, ECS…
- Database Design Management
- IAM Policies & Procedures, Load Balancing, Firewalls
- Security Certifications (preferred)
- AWS Certified (preferred)
- Security Clearance (required)
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at URL blocked - click to apply.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
AWS, Cloud, Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Engineer, IT, Consultant, NY, NYC, DevOps, IT, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, SME, SRE, Site Reliability Engineer, Architect, DevSecOps, DevOps, Engineer, IT, Consulting, Kubernetes, Python, Cloud Security, New York City, NYC, NY, AWS, Security, Networking, Loadbalancing, Terraform, Ansible, Partner, Consultant, Development, Operations
Intrusion Detection And Prevention
Public Key Infrastructure