To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Bank Teller - Pacific Western Bank (Los Angeles, CA)
Pacific Western Bank • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: 11150 W. Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064
As a Teller you will represent our bank to the community and make our customers feel welcome. We are looking for people who are dependable, self-motivated and work well in a team environment. In this position, you will assist clients by providing a superior level of service with their financial transactions. You will need to be highly organized and detail oriented, with strong multitasking, problem-solving and follow-up skills.
- Processing deposits, withdrawals, check cashing and other Bank transactions, including night depository and ATM
- Answering questions and resolve problems for customers concerning all services provided by the Bank
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell bank products and services and generating referrals to appropriate account managers
- Reviewing and verifying daily reports assigned by Branch Management
- Processing all paperwork associated with transactions, including proper filing or discarding of sensitive information
- Answering branch telephone calls and assisting with customer requests or issues
- Consistently maintaining a balanced cash drawer
- Adhering to bank security policies and maintaining confidentiality of bank records and client information
- Be willing to train in all areas of operations
- Performing additional duties as assigned
- Cash handling experience
- Basic math skills
- Accurate typing and basic computer skills
- Effective customer service skills
- Experience cross-selling services preferred