Kforce's client, a world class publicly traded technology company near White Plains, New York (NY) is seeking a Senior Manager - Tax Accounting.
In this role you will perform a unique and integral role as a 'trusted business advisor' by influencing key business decisions, supporting internal as well as external client facing operations and contributing to the company's business results. You must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and support senior executives on technical accounting matters in a timely fashion. This includes performing thorough tax accounting research in complex areas, providing significant influence on the resolution of technical tax accounting issues, formulating accounting practices and procedures, providing advice to other professional accountants to ensure worldwide integrated application. The candidate must be able to independently prepare various footnotes for external filings. This company offers fantastic opportunity with growth.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 8 plus years of tax accounting/provision experience out of large public and/or large company, including leadership roles
- The candidate should specifically have a detailed understanding of all new relevant tax pronouncements and be able to review, interpret and make recommendations to the senior leadership team and any potential tax areas under consideration by the FASB
- Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Prefer experience at one of the Big Four accounting firms
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Financial Accounting Standards Board (Fasb) Certified