To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, SC
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Program Support Administrator
ECS Federal, LLC • Charleston, SC
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking a Program Support Administrator to work in our Charleston, SC office.
Candidate monitors, tracks, and reports all CSWF requirements for the IPT, to include applicable Appointment Letters, along with all other SPAWAR Command Required Trainings. Team member processes all External User SAARs for NSOC tool access through the NetOps team and maintains the IPT level Organizational Chart. Additional duties will be assigned as needed.
- Ability to process and track system and account access requests
- Provide updates to SPAWAR leadership on the status of current and upcoming actions
- Ability to multitask with dozens of actions simultaneously
- Ability to maintain project schedules and complex tasks
- Ensuring completion of actions weekly
- Experience with tracking, updating, reviewing and submitting various government documents
- Must be able to facilitate phone and in person meetings
- Ability to capture and document meeting minutes and notes
- Ability to communicate effective both written (active voice) and verbally
- Must have experience with overall project process and management improvement
- Ability to be find gaps and inefficiencies and resolve
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Ability to see what's missing and take proactive actions
- Ability to adjust to new activities and tasks
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to work well with a team
- Confident, self-motivated, creative
- Must be able to maintain a strong sense of professionalism
- High school graduate or equivalent, with a minimum of 4 years professional administrative, office, or directly related experience; post high school education will count toward experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Have basic knowledge of computers and networks; understand IP management and subnetting
- Possess the ability to work with a broad range of personality types across all levels both within and outside the project
- Outstanding and effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to lead and support administrative tasks, manage multiple assignments, set priorities, meet deadlines, and work both independently and collaboratively with a team member under minimal supervision
- Demonstrate performance in a dynamic work environment with proven ability to multi task and exhibit great flexibility
- Ability to complete assignments on time and to high quality standards
- Willing to learn
- A curiosity and desire to learn about Cybersecurity!
- Administrative DoD experience
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.