At Acosta, we work with major consumer brands (CPG). These Retail Coverage Merchandisers represent our clients in major retailers.
What we offer!
* Job Stability - Acosta is a full-service sales, marketing and service company established in 1927. With over 90 years of experience, we are the sales and marketing powerhouse behind the most recognized brands. We are a proven resource for top retailers across the U.S. and Canada.
* Paid Time Off - Acosta provides paid time off for both FT and PT associates.
* Benefits - Acosta offers all FT and PT associates a complete core benefits package including medical, dental, and vision options.?
* Acosta also offers several voluntary benefits to both FT and PT associates including life, disability, critical illness and more.
* Acosta offers both FT and PT associates a 401(k) savings plan.?
Why the Retail Merchandiser job?
* Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store visits with a company furnished tablet.
* Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts.
* Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as appropriate.
* Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram integrity.
* Follow store policies and procedures while being an expert for the clients you represent.
* Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to client product and Customer needs.
* Are the advocate for the client through sales opportunities and shelf work through building relationships through stores and...
* So much more!
* Have a High School Diploma or GED.
* You are experienced, comfortable, and able to utilize technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices) to interpret instructions to build displays.
* Enjoy being physically active and can lift 60 pounds, stand and walk for long periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to reach product.
* Experience with a palette jack a plus.
* Have a valid driver's license; and have reliable transportation with the ability to drive a car to and from multiple locations throughout your workday.
* You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and execute documented instructions.
* If you happen to have Retail or Sales experience already, even better!
_Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer_
_By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions._
US: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Coverage Merchandiser - Walmart
Canada: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Coverage Merchandiser - Walmart
**Work State** _US-OH-Cincinnati_
**Job ID** _2022-214813_
**Work City** _Cincinnati_
**Position Type** _Regular Part-Time_
**Work Zip** _45227_
**Starting average hours per week** _20-24_
**Job Code** _SL130_
**Category** _Field Jobs_
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Skills