Company ProfileLennox International (LII)
is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets. Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.Job Description
This support representative provides clerical support to the Regional Distribution Center.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain logs, reports, audit processes, SOX controls and applicable metrics to avoid picking and shipping errors.
- Coordinate and maintain safety training, documentation, communication and postings to ensure corporate and OSHA compliance.
- Ensure and record the accurate arrival, duration and departure of inbound activity.
- Notify management of any imminent or potential detention charges and resolve issues or variations with the inbound documentation.
- Provide timely customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Initiate any inbound vendor or in-transit freight claims and actions related to any serial number deviations. Carry out any supporting activities, including determining disposition of damaged product.
- Monitor non-conformance in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), processes, packaging, vendor cross-reference or UPC issues.
- Participate in other projects as assigned.
Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Requires at least 2 years related experience. HVAC industry experience preferred. Knows the principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Requires good verbal and written communication skills. Must have computer literacy in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Requires some experience with general office applications such as FAX and EDI. Prefer experience using SAP including using queries.
Packaging And Labeling