To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Denver, CO
Posted 15 days ago
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings (representing Enterprise Rent A Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car) - a team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance (oil, lube, fluids & tire rotation), in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Our employees also enjoy a competitive benefits program (medical, dental, and vision benefits, PTO, etc.), an employee wellness program, 401K and profit-sharing, participation in a national discount program with numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
This position is Full Time, 40 hour work week.
This position will pay $14.50/hour and is located at our service center at our Denver International Airport branch.
Sun.-Tues. 2pm-10:30pm & Fri.-Sat. 2pm-10:30pm (Wed. & Thurs. OFF)
24530 E 78th Ave
Denver, CO 80249
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels.
- Perform preventive maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) service according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Repair and replace tires.
- Replacement of wearable parts (i.e. bulbs, wipers).
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- May process new fleet, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous technician/mechanical experience preferred.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.