Position: CNA Program Assistant / Home Care Attendant
Shift: Varies/flexible - day and early evening
Weekly hours: 40
Albright LIFE consists of three healthcare centers where seniors can spend several days per week receiving the support they need in order to continue living independently at home. Albright LIFE is part of Albright Care Services, a not-for profit organization which has been serving seniors in Central Pennsylvania for 100 years.
At Albright LIFE Lycoming, we are looking for a program assistant / home care attendant. The program assistant / home care attendant is a Nurse Assistant with current Pennsylvania registration who provides physical assistance and attendant care to our participants within the Albright LIFE day center as well as in their homes. This is a full-time position and hours may vary during 1st and 2nd shift. Our program assistant / home care attendants:
- Care for the physical, personal and emotional needs of our participants following approved Albright LIFE policies and procedures;
- Provide basic personal care; mobility and therapy assistance; assistance with bathing, feeding, grooming, toileting, dressing and wheelchair and van transfers; and complete range of motion and other restorative exercises under appropriate supervision;
- Accurately take and record temperatures, pulses, respirations, blood pressures and weights;
- Assist with serving and cleaning up meals and snacks in the day center;
- Lead and participate in games, crafts, discussion and other activities;
- Provide personal care as well as various other duties (homemaking, light cleaning, shopping, meal preparation, etc.) for our participants in their homes.
Our eligible program assistant / home care attendants enjoy many benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
- Flex spending account
- 403(b) retirement plan
The starting hourly rate for this position depends on experience but typically ranges from $11.50 to $14.10.
Albright LIFE Lycoming
901 Memorial Avenue
Williamsport, PA 17701
- Current CNA certification in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of experience with older adults.
- A valid PA driver's license with a good driving record.
Albright Care Services is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with federal and state law, operates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.