PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Sr. Office Manager - Las Vegas, NV
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Parts operates a network of parts distribution centers offering aftermarket support to Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF dealers and customers around the world. Aftermarket support includes customer call centers operating 24 hours a day throughout the year and technologically advanced systems to enhance inventory control and expedite order processing.
PACCAR Parts is a global business with operations in many countries around the world. The ability to communicate in the native language is critical to our success. Do you speak multiple languages? Let us know!
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
PACCAR Parts offers competitive starting pay, in addition to excellent career growth opportunities. The benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K with company match, Pension and more!
Responsibility for complete operation of the DC office, MRO duties, supervising all customer service and administrative staff, meeting order entry, accounts receivable/payables and processing deadlines. Administers benefits enrollment and counseling, payroll preparation and reporting, records maintenance, recruiting and staffing, and other HR relate tasks as assigned. Facilities maintenance and contractor work coordination.
Responsible for the efficient operation of the Distribution Center office including MRO duties, administrative staff supervision, accounting processes, benefits enrollment and counseling, payroll preparation, records maintenance, recruiting/staffing, facilities maintenance and work coordination and other Human Resources related tasks as assigned.
Job Function / Responsibilities:
- PDC HR Representative. Recruiting - organizes testing, interviews and reference checks. Conducts new hire orientations and benefits enrollment. Maintains personnel files, payroll / Kronos reporting, headcount and confidential data. Coordinates Workers' Compensation claims, STD/LTD, and HR SAP entries.
- Prepares all necessary reporting for Parts Division and Corporate. Maintains fixed asset listings and prepares operating and capital budgets.
- MRO Purchasing and reconciliation including incorporating bid requests for competitive quotes.
- Facilities management to include building and property maintenance. Coordinates work with contractors.
- Information technology liaison coordinating system changes, updates and training. Leads special projects as needed.
- Provides administrative support to PDC Manager, Assistant PDC Manager and Supervisory staff.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with PACCAR policies and PDC Best Practices.
- Supervises Office Associates. Plans & coordinates DC tours, coordinates training center events.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 - 5 years of supervisory experience, preferably in an Operations environment.
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate knowledge and skills with MSOffice applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
- Schedule flexibility to work different and varied work schedules, including moderate travel, as required.
- Accounting Receivables or Payables experience preferred.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- 2 or more years experience in any HR function(s) such as payroll, HRIS, benefits, disability, W/C, FMLA, ADA, etc.
- Lean management or Lean Belt training/certification preferred.
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Supply Chain Management