Founded in 1971, Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) remains the nation’s largest non-profit dialysis provider. With a team of approximately 5,000 talented and caring employees serving across the United States, DCI provides care to nearly 15,000 patients on dialysis and 3,500 patients with chronic kidney disease. We offer a variety of services including in-center hemodialysis, home hemodialysis, and peritoneal dialysis (PD). Each position within DCI, from billers to administrators to nursing staff, contributes toward the goal of providing excellent patient care. Our staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row.
The transport driver is responsible for the transporting of donor to and from hospitals, convalescent facilities, funeral homes, mortuaries, and medical offices. Drivers will be responsible for keeping the vehicles and the equipment maintained, ensuring the vehicle has all necessary supplies.
- Transporting donor in a safe and professional manner
- Communicates with dispatch in order to receive relevant data and instructions
- Maintain a professional behavior, and attitudes in regards to customers, visitors, and coworkers
- Completion of vehicle maintenance inspection prior to daily vehicle usage for safe and comfortable patient transport
- Capable of understanding directions and the ability to read and use maps accurately
- Perform all related duties as assigned by Dialysis Clinic, Inc.