To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paramus, NJ 07652
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Accounting
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Paramus, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client is a successful Paramus, New Jersey (NJ) based Not for Profit organization. They are seeking a Director of Accounting.
One will be responsible for all accounting activities including general ledger, monthly reports, and annual budget. Will manage small team who handle accounting operations such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, and bank recs. You will assist with annual audit process and perform account analysis as needed. This is a great opportunity to work close to home for an organization with a nice culture and excellent work life balance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- 5+ more years of experience in general accounting/reporting, with demonstrated financial competencies with knowledge of accounting, reporting, and budgeting processes in the Not for Profit industry
- Current or prior supervisory experience
- Must have Abila (Sage) MIP, Blackbaud, or similar NFP software
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills with ability to juggle multiple projects
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.