To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilson, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accountant / Bookkeeper
CORESTAFF Services • Wilson, NC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accountant - Manufacturing
Corestaff Services is currently recruiting for an Accountant/ bookkeeper for a manufacturing company in Wilson, NC. This position will be a direct hire position and requires exceptional attention to detail, organization and initiative. This role is responsible for maintaining all day-to-day accounting functions, including entries to ledger accounts, reconciliations to the general ledger and ensuring that financial transactions are properly recorded. Preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial schedules are required. In addition, the position is responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory management and financial analysis which includes reporting of operational performances.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strong ability to understand business process to identify issues and work with the business to resolve them
- Compile and report statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Lead month end close activities and balance sheet reconciliations
- Work in conjunction with production to grow the business
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Supervise accounting team.
EDUCATION AND / OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associate or Bachelor level degree in business or accounting from an accredited college or university and/or ten (10) years’ related experience and/or training. A combination of education and experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Cost accounting experience is a plus
- Accounting system skills with ERP and QuickBooks
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.