To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin, MA 02038
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Franklin, MA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Staff Accountant III
Location: Franklin, MA
- Perform monthly financial close activities including update and maintenance of the General Ledger, analysis of account variances and reporting of results to management.
- Perform month-end closing activities, including departmental expenses, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger accrued accounts.
- Complete monthly accounting reconciliation book and journal entry under corporate policy.
- Record revenue recognition and deferred service revenue reconciliations.
- Maintain external and internal commission calculation and distribute monthly report.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly revenue, orders booking, and backlog reporting to management.
- Complete monthly departmental financial report package.
- Review month end result and prepare monthly accruals and standard journal entries.
- Perform monthly analysis of general ledger account variances and reconcile changes.
- Perform daily revenue and cost transaction posting.
- Assist on key efficiency metrics to enforce multiple site efficiency.
- Prepare of internal and external reporting packages, taking advantage of opportunities to enhance usefulness and efficiency.
- Prepare for and participate in internal and external audits.
- Ensure compliance with Client’s Policies and Procedures.
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and compliance.
- Performs FIM/HFM Entry
- Assist in the development and preparation of the Annual Operating Plan and site forecast development/updates.
- Performs account analysis support to the Accounting Manager & B/U Finance Director.
- Participation and utilization of PPI methodology.
Other Job Requirements:
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned by management.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline required.
- Requires 3+ years of related accounting experience.
- Experience with manufacturing industries.
- Working knowledge of GAAP Accounting Principles.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team-building skills and the proven ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong track record of accurate and timely financial accounting.
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated; high bias for action.
- Experience with MAPICS, SAP, and HFM is a plus.
If you’re not entertaining new opportunities, no problem; definitely feel free to forward my info to your friends who might be interested.
Shubhra Saxena, Senior Recruiter, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087 **
( (610) 619-6187 | Toll-free (1800-339-8318 extn. 133 |
people powered business solutions