Our client is currently seeking a Staff Accountant
Position: Staff Accountant III
Location: Franklin, MA
- Perform monthly financial close activities including update and maintenance of the General Ledger, analysis of account variances and reporting of results to management.
- Perform month-end closing activities, including departmental expenses, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger accrued accounts.
- Complete monthly accounting reconciliation book and journal entry under corporate policy.
- Record revenue recognition and deferred service revenue reconciliations.
- Maintain external and internal commission calculation and distribute monthly report.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly revenue, orders booking, and backlog reporting to management.
- Complete monthly departmental financial report package.
- Review month end result and prepare monthly accruals and standard journal entries.
- Perform monthly analysis of general ledger account variances and reconcile changes.
- Perform daily revenue and cost transaction posting.
- Assist on key efficiency metrics to enforce multiple site efficiency.
- Prepare of internal and external reporting packages, taking advantage of opportunities to enhance usefulness and efficiency.
- Prepare for and participate in internal and external audits.
- Ensure compliance with Client’s Policies and Procedures.
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and compliance.
- Performs FIM/HFM Entry
- Assist in the development and preparation of the Annual Operating Plan and site forecast development/updates.
- Performs account analysis support to the Accounting Manager & B/U Finance Director.
- Participation and utilization of PPI methodology.
Other Job Requirements:
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned by management.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline required.
- Requires 3+ years of related accounting experience.
- Experience with manufacturing industries.
- Working knowledge of GAAP Accounting Principles.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team-building skills and the proven ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong track record of accurate and timely financial accounting.
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated; high bias for action.
- Experience with MAPICS, SAP, and HFM is a plus.
If you’re not entertaining new opportunities, no problem; definitely feel free to forward my info to your friends who might be interested.
Shubhra Saxena, Senior Recruiter, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087 **
( Phone number blocked - click to apply | Toll-free (1800-339-8318 extn. 133 |
URL blocked - click to apply
Click to learn more about Judge’s URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply & URL blocked - click to apply Solutions
people powered business solutions
Standard Accounting Practices