UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Work with technical and business teams to evaluate new and emerging technologies, vendors and business models
- Identify opportunities to integrate new technologies and business models into existing products and services
- Work with project teams to create deployment plans, document architecture, business requirements and system interaction diagrams for implementing new technologies, products, services and/or business model
- Identify the necessary change activities (i.e. deployment approaches) to ensure successful deployment and adoption of business and technology solutions
- Seek to understand and apply applicable enterprise deployment and design methodologies and processes in own work and work of others
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and projects and prioritize work accordingly
- Work within matrixed teams and with partners (internal and external) to deliver solutions
- Maintain and support application infrastructure
- Ability to execute tasks and document actions taken assigned in an IT trouble ticket application
- Periodically participate in a 24/7 on call schedule
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience managing Application Infrastructure
- 5+ years of professional experience working with customers/end-users
- 2+ years managing Linux servers
- 2+ years maintaining Windows Server 2012 and higher
- 1+ years of professional experience working with Kubernetes
- 1+ years of professional experience working with Docker, including creating images & reviewing app logs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional experience maintaining Big Data applications
- Professional experience supporting virtual and cloud-based solutions
- 3+ years of professional experience working with Windows Enterprise Applications
- 3+ years of professional experience using an IT Trouble Ticket Application
- 2+ years of professional experience managing IIS / Web Services
- 1+ years of professional experience integrating solutions with MapR
- 1+ years of professional experience working with Graphics Processing Units (GPUs) for Big Data
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Architecture Analyst, Telecommute, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote