To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Herndon, VA 20170
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ePlus inc. • Herndon, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Junior Tax Accountant, you will process various transactions in support of Accounting Operations.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
- Reconcile International VAT payable and Receivable accounts and be able to prepare adjusting journal entries
- Prepare VAT returns for over 10 countries
- Process wire payments and deposit checks
- Maintain Accounting Operations reports and files
- Report or resolve problems in timely manner and communicate issues to management
- Develop, document and maintain practices and procedures
- Assist with special projects related to cash and Treasury
- Provide assistance to team members
- Recent hands-on knowledge reconciling International VAT payable and receivable accounts
- 1-2 years of recent experience in a VAT payable/receivable and return environment
- Excellent Data input, organization and communication skills
- Must have excellent Excel skills and the ability to adapt to different computer environments
- Highly-motivated and self-starting with the ability to work alone on various analytical problems to form conclusions
- Ability to work as a team-player in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience:
- PC Proficient
- Accounting Associates Degree preferred
- At least 1 year experience in accounting preferred, preferably with International Operations; open to expanding International skills of taxation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. At this time, ePlus will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.#LI-AR1