To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative (9:00am - 6:00pm)
Grainger • Green Bay, WI
Posted 11 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Help us drive record-breaking, double-digit growth!
Imperial Supplies LLC is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join us at our new location in downtown Green Bay! Imperial Customer Service Representatives are exposed to and involved in many different areas of sales support. You will learn something new about our industry, products, processes, and customers every day! Work is performed in a call center environment on a Monday through Friday work schedule.
Our Customer Service Representatives assist external customers and support Imperial’s Inside Sales department. Duties include:
- Provide administrative support including recording, entering, and processing customer orders
- Coordinate cross-functional communication to resolve customer problems and questions
- Confirm deliveries, trace shipments, and other processes related to receipt/return of product
- Assist with cross-referencing/research related projects as assigned
- High school diploma and 1-2 years of data entry or customer service experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to navigate/toggle between screens/systems, strong computer and typing skills, ability to handle multiple priorities and interruptions
- A competitive wage and industry leading benefits including immediate health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Excellent work-life balance, 18 days paid time off plus paid holidays
- Generous profit sharing and 401K programs
- Education reimbursement and opportunities for internal advancement & professional growth
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.