To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Desk Application Support Specialist
Capgemini Government Solutions • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced Tier 2 Technical Lab Support Specialist to join our team in the Cincinnati, Ohio area to support our government clients. The successful applicant will work closely with our clients to provide IT Support services that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. The ideal candidate will provide support in a High-Tech Lab for a Large Aerospace and Defense Client
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Tier 2 Technical Lab Support Specialist, you will:
- Ensure engineering groups and lab specialist have IT support in connecting devices such as microscopes, 3D printers, or lab equipment are properly connected to the network.
- Assist with monitoring and troubleshooting the technical environment for any potential issues
- Help to resolve any technical issues
- Ensure that all services are consistently available to all end users.
- Provide technical assistance and consulting to the users if necessary
- Provide Tier 2 desktop support to user community
- Monitor support queues and ensure users’ issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist end user to clearly understand the issue and provide guidance and assistance to the end user to resolve the issue.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Prior experience in lab, not required, but ability to quickly learn is essential
- Associates degree Or relevant experience (3-5 Years) Minimum of 3 years of work experience required.
- Tier 2 IT support experience.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)