To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1125 Hurricane Shoals Road Northeast
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rep-Human Resources Admin 2
Ricoh Electronics, Inc • Lawrenceville, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have a great opportunity for a self-starter with very good Excel skills in our Human Resources Group to provide administrative support to our recruiting staff. Using effective judgment in setting priorities for work tasks, you will help recruiters and hiring managers identify and hire the best candidates. Combine your strong communication and customer service skills with sound business acumen to contribute to the success of REI!Responsibilities include
The Human Resources Representative Will:
- Administer the process to convert contingent workers to REI regular employee status, and communicate employment application status to candidates, hiring managers and the HR team.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct new hire orientation meetings, and process and file new hire paperwork according to department and legal requirements
- Enter new hire data into HRIS (PeopleSoft)
- Serve as first-point-of-contact for the HR department, providing general HR support
- Prepare and audit vendor invoices and weekly contingent worker agency invoices, prepare recruitment or ad-hoc reports as requested
- Maintain supply of department forms and documents. Order department supplies.
- Help to ensure HR department is in compliance with all legal requirements, including but not limited to EEO/OFCCP, I-9’s and E-Verify
- Conduct internet research, document employment department procedures, and perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus 2 years in human resources administrative support, including recruiting, health and welfare benefits and FMLA, required. Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of recruitment and/or on-site staffing agency administrative support experience highly preferred.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and complete multiple assignments accurately and on time.
- Very good MS Word and Excel required. Experience using pivot tables, vlook up and other moderately complex formulas, a plus
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels.
- Working knowledge of HR recruiting activities, Affirmative Action and EEO, I-9 and E-verify, including osting jobs on miltiple employment websites and intermediate internet research techniques required.
- HRIS experience preferred, PeopleSoft experience and basic knowledge of Human Resources law a plus