Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring Physician Assistants to perform humanitarian work in Clint, TX conducting basic health screenings.
For more information, please contact Jenna Shankman at Phone number blocked - click to apply or send a resume here Email blocked - click to apply.
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
- ANY STATE LICENSE ACCEPTED
- NP Education or Training: Graduate of a school of professional nursing approved by the appropriate State-accrediting agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Must have 1 year of experience if Bilingual (Spanish). 2 years’ experience if not.
- Must be COMFORTABLE with all age groups 0-99
- Must have experience with Communicable Diseases
- Must have or obtain a BLS through AHA
- The NP must not have been convicted of, or pled guilty to, or pled nolo contendre to, or received probation before judgment for any crime other than a minor traffic violation the record of which has not been expunged.
- Experience with all age ranges 0-99
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Experience with diabetes and hypertension
- Experience in family medicine, emergency medicine, acute care, ambulatory care, and/or public/community health medicine.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Provides direct care to patients.
- Performs medical histories on patients and completes necessary paperwork on them.
- Evaluates and provides care to patients per SOP, with medical follow-up, on sick call, or who are walk-ins.
- Provides emergency and First Aid treatment within Scope of Work until care is transferred to a local healthcare system as appropriate.
- Performs limited, minor surgical procedures that do not require extensive care, labs, or radiographic studies. These might include such things as simple suturing of uncomplicated lacerations, incision and drainage of simply cysts.
- Reviews/reevaluates daily or as necessary, those cases requiring ongoing medical/pharmaceutical attention.
- Carries out orders authorized by the physician supervisor.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
- Applies knowledge of drugs and therapeutics when prescribing and dispensing medication.
For more information go to our website URL blocked - click to apply and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Intensive Care Unit
Licensed Practical Nurse
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB10726_81512
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Loyal Source is your dedicated strategic staffing solution for all types of commercial and federal agencies, with contracted positions worldwide.
View the full profile
Our Loyal Source team of staffing experts, tenured marketers, and your fellow healthcare professionals have been providing invaluable Government and Civilian Physician, Healthcare, IT, and Engineering contract staffing solutions and services of all sizes to the prestigious government agencies of America. From the Coast Guard to NASA, from Family Practice to Emergency Medicine, when working with Loyal Source our candidates are assured that we not only recognize, but fully devote and cater our entire business to keeping pace with the changing needs, and unique requirements that today’s job market.