Treasure Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is currently looking for a Part-time Maintenance Assistant to join our team. Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where you’re not only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents you’re caring for? Then we are the place for you!
- Responsible for maintaining the grounds, facility, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Experience with minor electrical and plumbing repairs, painting, and normal facility maintenance including landscape, sprinkler systems, and grounds maintenance preferred
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunities for growth!
Treasure Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center's commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
Are you a Maintenance Assistant who is eager to make a difference? We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you apply.
Treasure Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
2204 Pease St.
Harlingen, TX 78550
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Assistant
- Sprinkler Systems