To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redwood City, CA 94063
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mid-Market Sales Executive
GroupA Inc • Redwood City, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Who Are We?
We are a secure, cloud-native, machine data analytics service, delivering real-time, continuous intelligence from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data across the entire application lifecycle and stack. Our mission is to democratize analytics, making it accessible, simple and powerful for businesses of all sizes to build, run and secure their organizations. With us, customers can harness the power of machine data to gain operational business and customer insights that lead to competitive advantage and differentiated customer experience.
What Do We Do?
Founded in 2010 by experts in log management, scalable systems, big data, and security. We imagined a world of Yottabyte-scale machine data, where machine learning algorithms and advanced analytics could make sense of it all. Today, our purpose-built, cloud-native service analyzes more than 100 petabytes of data, more than 16 million searches, and delivers 10s of millions of insights daily – positioning us among the most powerful machine data analytics services in the world. Our customers around the globe rely on us for the analytics and insights to build, run and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. With our platform, customers gain a service-model advantage to accelerate their shift to continuous innovation, increasing competitive advantage, business value and growth.
We're looking for a technically savvy, hands-on Account Executive to help us dominate the Mid-Market space. We seek an experienced salesperson who understands and loves technology and embraces complex deals because they are more interesting to you than pumping out 50 transactions per quarter. Our ideal candidate will be a hunter, who has consistently been in the top 10% of the sales teams he/she has worked within, has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales and polished presentation skills.
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory.
- Prospect and generate fresh leads to maintain a full sales pipeline.
- Close and process all prospects, managing an end-to-end sales lifecycle.
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B software applications; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management solutions.
- Enterprise Software experience required.
- History of quota over-achievement.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Proven track record of selling to a technical audience like IT Operations, Security, and Dev/Ops leaders.
- Deep experience functioning as a hunter, owning sales pipeline from initial cold call through to close.
- Salesforce.com power user.
- Contact network within the Big Data ecosystem.
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing.
- Passionate about technology
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must.