To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Smithfield, RI 02917
- Kim Myers
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Occupational Health RN
Yoh • Smithfield, RI
Posted 2 months ago
Registered Nurse needed for a Contract Job opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Smithfield, RI.
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Registered Nurse
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Evaluate patient care needs, prioritize treatment, and maintain patient flow
- Taking patient history and physical assessment and by obtaining vital signs and other medical tests
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision).
- Conducts appropriate laboratory tests
- Health promotion
- Administers medications
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates’ degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year College or university is preferred.
- At least three (3) years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an emergency room, occupational health clinic or other ambulatory care clinic.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice required
- Current training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations.
What’s In It For You?
- Weekends and holidays off
- Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities.
- Direct deposit & weekly epayroll
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Kim Myers
Phone Number: 267-815-1026
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!