To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bristol, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Medicare Broker Sales, Community Plan - Southwest, VA
UnitedHealth Group • Bristol, VA
Posted 1 month ago
- Continually build and nurture our base of producing agents
- Provide a structured on - boarding process, leveraging corporate contracting, certification and training processes, tools and systems
- Organize involvement informal and on - the - job training to ensure an accurate understanding of our products, compliance/policy requirements, sales processes, brand and value proposition messages and sales systems
- Organize agent activities, leads and territories to ensure effective and efficient coordination across the territory
- Act as a liaison between agents and UnitedHealth Group sales process owners to ensure agents are appropriately set up and supported across their lifecycle. This includes; contracting, licensing/appointment, certification, training, enrollment administration, commission payment, agent servicing, etc
- Coach/Develop staff to achieve quantitative and qualitative performance targets
- Use data and insights to coach for optimal performance
- Manage day - to - day time and activities of assigned agents to ensure appropriate leading indicators of success and corresponding sales results
- Conduct ride-along to observe sales techniques and ensure alignment with expectations and compliance with CMS regulations
- Conduct regular one - on - one meetings to review sales results / activities and provide feedback / coaching on opportunities for improvement
- Achieve assigned sales targets: Achieve assigned sales / membership growth targets through agents in the territory
- Work with the Sales Director (SD) and other Area Managers (AMs) to identify and develop relationships with individuals and organizations that influence the buying behavior of our target consumer (i.e., providers, regulators, faith-based organizations and associations, etc.)
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of each organization and how it impacts the marketplace
- Facilitate engagement of agents in executing these plans and ensure that they appropriately build and advance our brand and value proposition and represent our product portfolio and service offerings
- Compliance: Ensure agents adhere to sales and marketing guidelines associated with Medicare regulations, CMS, partner expectations (e.g.; AARP) and company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or GED
- 5+ years Medicare or managed care sales experience
- Active life / health license
- 3+ years experience supervising sales teams or managing broker relationships
- Travel locally up to 75% of time
- Live within a commutable distance to assigned sales territory
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV / AIDS and high - risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes - based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Broker, Sales, Sale Broker, Management, Community Plan, Broker Relationship, Medicare, Managed Care Sales, Managed Care, Richmond, Fairfax, VA, Virginia