To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Evansville, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Fund Accountant Client Support - SS&C Technologies
SS&C Technologies Inc • Evansville, IN
Posted 11 days ago
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
This position will be based at 110 N Fulton Ave, Evansville, IN 47710
Responsible for providing I&IM product support to the global client base. They will respond to queries and issues raised by clients and provide resolutions to cases received via telephone and on line inquiries via our Salesforce portal. They are responsible for incident management, active management of the client case queue and the creation of “how to” documents to better educate clients on our products.
- Under general supervision, investigate and resolve client incidents and problems; actively manage client case queue
- Provide direct phone support to clients when required, log and classify all issues and requests in the call tracking database
- Continually work to deepen product and industry knowledge
- Manage the case resolution process for clients by following defined procedures and ensuring cases are resolved within target response times
- Exchange and share knowledge with the team to maximize knowledge and the effectiveness
- Identify and escalate problems affecting a number of clients or influencing the timely resolution of one client’s enquiry
- Contribute to the “How to” Knowledge Base by authoring required volume of materials of high-quality and accuracy with close attention to detail
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 0-2 years providing support on a software product
- 0-2 years providing client support and solving client issues
- Technical aptitude / Ability to learn
- Ability to troubleshoot details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Ability to manage high pressure client situations and build trust with the clients
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Ability to communicate well with both internal and external audiences using excellent interpersonal, client management and communications skills
- General knowledge of hardware and software technologies related to Company's products
- Self-motivated, “Find a way to get it done” attitude
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- 0-2 years in the Financial industry
- Experience with investment management applications such as SS&C PORTIA, CAMRA, HiPortfolio, Pacer, HiPortfolio, Sungard, SimCorp, PAM, Eagle or Advent is a plus
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary