To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrifield, VA 22119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Navy Federal Credit Union • Merrifield, VA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To participate in the development of design, development, implementation and support of Cognos reports including Cognos active reports/dashboards, Cognos packages. Assist with maintaining Cognos systems and servers.
• Develop, test and implement professional reports and dashboards using Cognos;
• Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement reports and dashboards;
• Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards.
• Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented;
• Trouble shooting and assistance to users for generation of adhoc reports;
• Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes;
• Maintain Cognos systems and assist with system upgrade;
• Develop and deploy Cognos models using Framework Manager and Transformer;
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• 5+ years of experience in IBM Cognos software;
• Experience in using date warehouse, dimensional modeling;
• Strong SQL programming skills;
• Advanced skill using innovative thinking to solve problems and facilitate the decision-making process
• IBM Cognos certification
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability