To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Iselin, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Experis • Iselin, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at email@example.com
This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis.
Job Title: Sr. Cloud DevOps Engineer
Location: Iselin, NJ
Duration: Up to 12 months (possible conversion at the end)
Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline set up in AWS, development tools configuration, scripting, auto-scaling and provisioning, as well as integrations with on-prem systems, vendors, third parties and SaaS providers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists engineers and other operations team members in implementing and troubleshooting cloud (primarily AWS) infrastructure solutions.
- Works closely with architects to identify, research, and experiment with other cloud tools, technologies, and frameworks that will help our teams to move faster in our cloud environments.
- Work with scrum teams to build and deliver software releases and infrastructure improvements through improved CI/CD processes.
- Establish standard for tools related to building, deploying, and monitoring software systems and documenting best practices.
- Train and educate operations, engineers, product managers and other stakeholders on CI/CD practices and DevOps culture.
- Identify improvements and options to reduce our operating costs in all environments.
- Aspiring for routine automation of every repeatable task, driving towards a world of infrastructure as code.
- Integrate automated testing and feedback into pipelines (unit, component, end-to-end, performance, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience focused on working in AWS
- Strong experience with terraform and/or Cloud Formation scripts for Infrastructure as Code for various AWS resources
- Experience with build tools for CI/CD and quality (Git, Jenkins/Jenkins Pipeline, Cucumber).
- Hands on working experience with the Cloud network and security services (AWS & Azure).
- 3+ years of solid experience in AWS designing, deploying, and supporting production cloud environments in AWS ecosystem (including EC2, VPC, RDS, ELB, EBS, S3).
- 4+ years of experience scripting language (Bash/Python/Ruby/Perl/PHP)
- Deep understanding of cloud security controls, logs, tools etc. and ability to audit those.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and virtualization is preferred.
- Experience with setting up monitoring and alerting for services.
- Comfortable interacting with customers, engineers, and developers with highly varying degrees of technical expertise.
- Results oriented person with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Professional Level AWS Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, or DevOps).
- Cloud Sysops Experience.
- Cloud experience in Finance or asset management industry.
I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!
M: 414-323-8455 ext 7113
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)