Growing e-commerce company in Columbus, WI is looking for a Customer Care Specialist to work in its call center and take inbound calls! This position is contract-to-full-time, and the hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm.
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Call Center Customer Service experience desired
- Proven computer skills
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Care Specialist
for more information.