OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING!
Opening: Sales Admin/CSR
City: Puyallup, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
Since 1994 we have served our local community as a premiere USA manufacturer of multiwall, woven, and flexible packaging products. Our goal is to be our customers' preferred packaging supplier by providing innovative products, superior quality, and responsive/flexible service at a competitive price.
WHAT YOU' LL DO:
The Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative works with various internal departments in partnership with our Sales Team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. The primary focus of this position is to ensure information is processed quickly and accurately. The person is responsible for order entry, order status, sample requests, reporting and projects, as well as any additional clerical/administrative duties as assigned.
Under supervision of the Sales Supervisor
1. Represent the company both in person and by phone, in a friendly and professional manner while adhering to the highest levels of service at all times.
2. Acts as Liaison between Customer Service, Sales and Production to ensure client requests and support inquiries are properly defined and running on schedule, in accordance with our stated turnaround times.
3. Process purchase orders, order adjustments, price quotations, product samples, and correspondence support for customer service.
4. Make pro-active outside phone calls.
5. Follow up with customers, prospects, and leads to maximize the opportunity for business.
6. Generates and provides reports and supporting documentation to Sales and Production upon request.
7. Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, and collating.
8. Be professionally attired at all times, and exhibit a clean, neat and polished appearance.
WHAT' S IN IT FOR YOU:
401K with % match
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
Highschool diploma or GED
3 to 5 years of relevant experience in office setting and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience with focus on correspondence, filing and office procedures. (Manufacturing Experience Preferred)
Minimum 2 years of direct customer facing experience. (sales, customer service etc.)
3 to 5 years of relevant experience working with Microsoft Office and Data Base related products. (Manufacturing Experience Preferred)
Basic Accounting skills
Just hit the " Apply" button above and you' re half-way home! Or, send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sales Admin/CSR
and we' ll set you up a time to meet!
- Packaging And Labeling
- Customer Service
- Clerical Works